Friday, June 10, 2011

Still Here...

Believe it or not, I am still here. My computer time may not be, but I am definitely still here.

Thanks to all of you for the congratulations on the news of our soon-to-be-here little one. We are getting very excited and slightly nervous about making the one to two kiddo jump. I am equipped with double strollers, a Moby wrap, a mini van, family support, and God's help; so, I know we will transition just fine.

I am 37 weeks today. We have been doing the same Neonatal Stress Tests that we had to do with Judah. So far, everything is going great. I will try to get a picture of my baby "bump" when I am not in my pj's. I haven't been as good about taking regular belly pictures this time around. I just keep forgetting.

Judah is turning into quite a big boy. He is one busy boy and I takes most of my energy just to keep up with him. Most of the pictures I take of him these days are a blur because he is constantly moving.

0 Comments: