Thursday, June 16, 2011

Haircuts, Class, and a Tummy Pic...

I hope that all of you have had a nice week so far.

I wanted to ask all of you to be praying for a friend of mine, Brandi. Her blog is here. She was diagnosed with brain cancer a couple of weeks ago and she has two kiddos under 3. Please be praying for her and her family.

I managed to get my DH to take a tummy picture for me last Friday. Here is the 37 week "bump" picture. You will have to overlook the tired circles around my eyes.I am getting excited. My mom will be traveling out on Saturday and we will have a few days to hang out before the baby gets here.

The house is about as ready as it can be. If you know me at all, you know that I had to do some sort of switch-a-roo with the house to accommodate our growing little family. I need to take some pictures of the finished products. We no longer have an office/catch all room. It has been turned into the play room. Maybe I can get a picture of the room before it gets played in the morning.

Yesterday was hair cutting day in our household. I have been giving Judah minor haircuts since December, keeping his little hairs from looking too shaggy in the back and over his ears. But, I have never cut my DH's hair until last night. I think it turned out pretty good. In fact, I think I did better than the girl that cut his hair at Master Cuts last time. Here are my handsome fellows.
We enrolled Judah in a toddler-parent music class for a few weeks this summer. Today was his first class. He was pretty shy the whole time and pretty much just wanted to sit in my lap. Hopefully next week he will be a little more comfortable with the new surroundings.
After his class, we went on a mommy-son lunch date to a sandwich shop a few doors down and split a pastrami sandwich. Here we are on the way to his class. Hope you have a great day!

1 Comment:

Mrs. U said...

Hi Charree!!!
You look ADORABLE in this photo!!!

Has baby arrived yet????

His,
Shari