Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mom aka Grandma...

My mom came for a week long visit over the Fourth. It was so nice to have her here and our time always flies by.
We got to brainstorm ideas for Judah's birthday and do a little bit of crafting. Of course, my mom (aka Grandma) also got to play with Judah as well.

We also went out to dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday, which was on the 11th. Judah helped her open her cards and her gift. We got her the Pioneer Woman Cookbook. I ordered one for myself as well so that we could cook some of the recipes together across the miles. Mine hasn't come in yet, but I can't wait to start cooking from it, I have heard so many good things about it.

I just love this picture, I think it is really good of both of them. I think my mom is so beautiful.

0 Comments: