Monday, October 26, 2009

The This and That...

Hey everybody! I hope all of you are doing well. I wanted to thank all of you for your congratulations about the birth of Judah. We are so happy that he is finally here.

Not much other than baby related stuff has been going on around here. Our little man had his two week appointment on Friday and was back up to his birth weight. (There is a long story about this, but let's just say that he wound up gaining 11 ounces between last Tuesday and last Friday.)

We have been adjusting to being new parents, mainly the lack of sleep at night. My body is starting to adjust though and I just love to have an excuse to snuggle up with my little man for an afternoon or mid-morning nap. For the time being, I have been spending my days with Judah snuggled up on my chest. I figure this time will only last so long, so I am enjoying it while I can.

One of my friends did some maternity pictures for us around 36 weeks. I thought I would share a couple of them with you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Very precious keepsakes. You keep snuggling. :)

Nanci said...

Oh, I feel so bad. I'm not quite sure how I missed the fact that Judah had arrived. I am so happy for all of you. Enjoy all the snuggling with that little guy that you can get.