Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Floors clean enough to eat off of (maybe)...

Yesterday, I had the day "off" meaning I didn't have to keep the children that I watch. So, yesterday morning I decided that I would sew all day. Well, my house was still not as clean as I wanted it to be so I resigned myself from sewing all day and decided I would clean until 1 p.m. and then sew until I needed to start dinner. I got the house very clean (up to and including the kitchen) by 1 p.m.; but I hated the fact that my kitchen counter and cabinets were spotless and the floor needed to be mopped. Well, I decided not to mop and used a scrub brush instead. I spent over 3 hours on my hands and knees with a scrub brush and a grout brush. I am very happy that this task is behind me and I hope I don't have to do it again anytime soon.


The interesting thing about this is, I don't have a very large kitchen. What I do have is tile floor that will not for the life of me stay clean. I can clean it (swiffer it) in the morning and by the afternoon it looks like it hasn't been cleaned in a week.

Anyway, enough rambling. Here is a picture of my clean kitchen.

I am going to post about Deeper Still either tonight or in the morning.

I hope that you have a blessed day!

0 Comments: