Monday, December 1, 2008

November Reminiscence...

Hello everyone! I hope that all of you had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

November is gone and my how quickly it went.

The presidential election has been over with for about a month. So, I am just continuing to pray for Barack Obama and the country. I hope that you will join me in this effort.

My DH and I did get to take our day trip. We went to get our car serviced and got to eat at Cheesecake Factory. It was sooooo very yummy!

We had a great Thanksgiving in Florida. It was so wonderful to see everyone and get to share this time of year with them. I went to Florida about a week before we had originally planned and enjoyed the extra time I got to spend with my family. My DH drove to Florida the Saturday before Thanksgiving. We celebrated both my DH's and my Dad's birthday on Sunday and then my DH and I drove to his parents. My DH and I celebrated Thanksgiving twice (on Thursday with my in-laws and on Saturday with my family) and it was delightful. We drove back yesterday and traffic was AWFUL. But we arrive back at our humble abode safely so I will not complain anymore.

The verse that sums up November for me is Psalms 19:14. For the last few weeks I have felt a heaviness in my heart and I am just praying that God would use it to bring me closer to Him.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation
of my heart,
be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD,
my strength, and my Redeemer."

~Psalm 19:14

0 Comments: